Watermelon Mint Salad
- 8 cups seedless watermelon chunks (1″), from a 6-pound melon
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (I used 3 or 4 small limes)
- ½ cup mint leaves, torn
- Salt (I prefer sea salt, but use whatever kind you have)
1. In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the lime juice.
2. Fold in the mint leaves, season with salt and serve.
Fresh and delicious, with only two steps in the entire recipe!
The salad can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight, but wait to add those delicate little mint leaves until right before serving.