Coconut Bliss Balls
- 18 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil – melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
You will need a food processor for this recipe.
- Process the nuts in a food processor until chopped.
- Place in a big bowl.
- Process the rest of the ingredients, and add them into the bowl with the chopped nuts.
- If the mixture is too dry, add some more coconut oil.
- Form mixture into balls and roll in the coconut to coat.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour to let them firm up.