- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into ¼” half-rounds
- 1 cup feta, cubed
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 10-12 Kalamata olives, pitted
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oregano and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly until the dressing is emulsified.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle a little vinaigrette at a time.