Cranberry Bliss Balls
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 cup dried cranberries or use dried fruit of your choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut flakes
You will need a food processor for this recipe.
- Place pine nuts, sunflower seeds, and almonds in a food processor.
- Pulse till coarsely ground.
- Add dried fruit; pulse 3-4 times.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Continue to pulse until mixture begins to stick together.
- Taste for sweetness. Add more maple syrup, if necessary.
- Place coconut flakes in flat bowl.
- Roll nut and fruit mixture into 1″ balls and roll in the coconut flakes.
Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
From the Chopra Center Cookbook