Goat’s Cheese Apple Crumble
This is a new and delicious twist on a classic apple crumble!
- 16 Granny Smith apples
- ¾ log of goat cheese
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups and extra 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ lb butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Peel the apples and cut into large slices.
- Hand mix the goat’s cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place onto the bottom of a pan or baking dish.
- Cut the butter into cubes and mix with the remaining ingredients until the mixture is completely blended and feels moist.
- Cover the apple and cheese mixture with crumble topping and bake at 350°F for 40 mins, or until apples are tender.