Quick Chocolate Pudding
If you are running short on time and need to come up with a great dessert, this is definitely one that you could put together in just a few minutes!
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 6 oz 36% cream (full fat – even double cream)
- 1 whole egg
- Fruit, nuts, dried fruit (optional)
- Flavour (optional)
- Simmer the cream on the stove.
- Place chocolate chips in the blender.
- Add warm cream and leave it for one minute to soften the chocolate.
- Blend the mixture for 30 secs or until the mixture appears to be smooth.
- Add the egg and blend for an additional 30 secs.
- Pour mixture into four or five ramekins (depending on size) and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hrs.
- If you wish, you can use any fruit, nuts or dried fruit at the bottom of the ramekin.
- Of course, chocolate pudding would not be completed without cream. We suggest that you use either vanilla, zest of an orange, candy cane or mint and honey.