Raw Chocolate Nut Clusters
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup of mixed nuts, seeds, and dried fruit
- ¼ cup Nature’s Path Brown Rice Crisps (optional)
- Make a simple double boiler by placing a small bowl into a large bowl that is half filled with boiling water.
- Place coconut oil and maple syrup in the small bowl and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in cocoa powder and mix will. The mixture will resemble a thin chocolate sauce.
- Add the mixed nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and Rice Crisps (optional) and mix until everything is coated evenly.
- Line an ice cube tray with cling wrap and fill each hole with the chocolate nut mix (alternatively you could use mini muffin liners).
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 10 mins to set.
Keep chocolates in the refrigerator as they will melt at room temperature.
Try some of these other variations on this recipe:
- Add a few drops of mint essence to the chocolate to create chocolate-mint.
- Add ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper with a pinch of sea salt.
- Use chocolate to drizzle over strawberries or dried fruit.
- Use chocolate to coat almonds or other nuts and seeds.