Book a 50 minute appointment with one of our life coaches.
Available in either a 1 or 5 session package.
Online Coaching Application form
We are delighted that you are considering our outpatient coaching services!
The information below will help you to better understand what you can expect from working with a coach. Please take some time to read the information as it may help you determine whether working with a coach is most supportive to you at this time.
- Coaching focuses on the present and future.
- You are supported on both personal and professional aspects of your life.
- You are in charge of creating the agenda for each session. The coach will always hold your agenda through curiosity and listening.
- Once you discover your own answers, you are guided toward clear action plans.
- Where needed, you are supported through a system of accountability.
- Sessions occur over the phone or in person.
- The content of sessions is held in complete confidence.
Coaching supports you in the following areas:
- Healthy relationships & boundaries
- Clarity & motivation
- Life purpose & vision
- Values clarification
- Body awareness, meditation & breathing
- Creative thinking
- Trusting yourself & others
- Intuitive living
- Life balance & transition
- Parenting & family
- Confidence, self-care & self-esteem
- Leadership & communication skills
- Coaching supports you toward more authentic and joyful living
Coaching vs. Therapy
Psychotherapy often addresses emotional and behavioral challenges. The primary focus is on healing.
Coaching, on the other hand, deals with functional people who want to move toward higher function and achieve excellence while creating an extraordinary life. The primary focus is on evolving a manifestation of potential. Healing is often a side effect.
The ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires
them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain
and complex environment.
Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every
client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership
skills and unlocking their potential.
Adapted from www.thecoaches.com